Re: LZ: Rom Calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Rom Calls

How do you find the address of a function in your ROM? I dissambled my
ROM file, but I have no idea how to extract out the functions so that I
can use them in ZShell. It would be nice to be able to call the menu
function from a ROM-call instead of drawing one everytime I need one.

Brian Greer <bgreer01@mail.coin.missouri.edu>