LZ: Variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Variables

I have another question.  My friend and I are starting to work on simple
programs for math and some games.  The games that have high score
feature, how do they keep the score when the program is executed.  I am
tring to make a program that after running it X times it will delete
itself or give itself a badchecksum when exited.  The only problem is
that if I store it in regular variables, it gets changed when exited.  I
also tried disasembling the high score of another program and I couldn't
figure it out!  All I need is a constant variable or something like 80DF
which is not constant.  You know what I mean.  If you don't thanks
anyway!

John Koch
mailto:john@imagin.net
"Why do something today that I could put off until tomarrow!" John Koch