Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

	I can tell you obviously don't know what you're talking about. I'm in
#calc-ti often, and in #fargo sometimes too. There is no need for alternate
channels, mainly because there is a lack of people showing up. #calc-ti
serves as a channel for everything but fargo, which is covered in #fargo.
Sometimes we actually talk about calculators. Maybe you should show up and
have an idea of what I'm talking about. Maybe not, so the channel won't
succumb to newbies. <G> =]

P.S. I have a problem with your lack of investigative skills. Don't talk
about something unless you know what you're talking about.

----------
> From: Robin, Jim, &amp; Eric Barker <rbarker@polarnet.com>
> To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!
> Date: Wednesday, November 20, 1996 1:26 AM
<snip>
> Wait a minute, I've heard this before, about using #calc-ti for ZShell
> chat stuff, and I have a problem with it.  For one thing, isn't it
> supposed to be for TI-Basic and lowly TI discussions?  It's not for
> ZShell or it would be called #zshell-chat or something.  If we have a
> party, wouldn't it be wierd to have a lot of people trying to ask us
> with the heck ZShell is?  (TI-82 users and stuff).  That wouldn't be
> right for us or them.  Hey, IRC channels are free right, so why don't we
> just make a permenent ZShell channel.  On TI-Hardware we had to discuss
> the subject of were and when for 5 days, the chat was supposed to be
> friday and we started talking about it on monday.  By friday everyone
> was so confused that only 5 people showed up.  Let's make things easy
> and have our own channel, ok?
>
> Eric Barker

Cory Bosley
Cubic on IRC