Re: LZ: Z-Shell 4.5?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Z-Shell 4.5?

Sherry L. Koch wrote:

> Question,
>
>         For the longest time I have seen that Z-Shell 4.5 preview list thingy.
> Then when I e-mail ticalc.org and asked why it was taking so long they
> told me that  Mangus, well I think, well who ever was designing it said
> he was going to take his marry old time because people kept bugging him
> to finish it.  I think that was about 3 months age.  I was wondering,
> how mad was he that he has put off upgrades for three or more months and
> if anyone knew about it like what is a dynamic library or how much of it
> was done.  It's just, people I know said they saw it and I am one of two
> people who they know who have a link.  So, they bug me and the other
> link owner about it.  Also, is another BD coming out soon I love that
> game, I am working on programming Z-Shell and have been tring for the
> longest time.  How do I plot points, pixel test, and change pixels like
> ChgPt(x,y).

Zshell 4.5 will be released as soon as it is finished. When ever people
bug mha about he will stop programming on it for i while (that was what
he wrote to the list no long ago). So if you really want zshell 4.5 just
wait, and he will finish it at some point.

It has been written to the list what the new features in Zshell 4.5 will
be, and one of the things is librarys.

If yo want to learn to make graphics in asm, try downloading some source
code from ticalc.org. A lot of the programs you can get there uses
rutines to plot pixels, and check them. You can also write them your
self, it is not very hard.

The video mem is located in ram starting at FC00. Each bit is a pixel.
Just use and, or, xor and bit.
<pre>
--

Dines Justesen