Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.0 Anniversary!

Alan Bailey wrote:

> Jon Niehof wrote:
> >
> > Just a reminder to all--ZS 4.0's 1st anniversary is this
> > Thursday (21st)! Shouldn't we be having an IRC party or something?

> Yup, that's right.  Cool, isn't it.  I was just gonna appear there for a
> while and chat for a little while.  Let's try to pack the channel!
> For those unknowing: #calc-ti on EFnet.  The release party script a year
> ago is probably on ticalc.org, at least it was on magnus's zshell page
> before.

**********

Wait a minute, I've heard this before, about using #calc-ti for ZShell
chat stuff, and I have a problem with it.  For one thing, isn't it
supposed to be for TI-Basic and lowly TI discussions?  It's not for
ZShell or it would be called #zshell-chat or something.  If we have a
party, wouldn't it be wierd to have a lot of people trying to ask us
with the heck ZShell is?  (TI-82 users and stuff).  That wouldn't be
right for us or them.  Hey, IRC channels are free right, so why don't we
just make a permenent ZShell channel.  On TI-Hardware we had to discuss
the subject of were and when for 5 days, the chat was supposed to be
friday and we started talking about it on monday.  By friday everyone
was so confused that only 5 people showed up.  Let's make things easy
and have our own channel, ok?

Eric Barker