LZ: Z-Shell 4.5?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Z-Shell 4.5?

Question,

	For the longest time I have seen that Z-Shell 4.5 preview list thingy.
Then when I e-mail ticalc.org and asked why it was taking so long they
told me that  Mangus, well I think, well who ever was designing it said
he was going to take his marry old time because people kept bugging him
to finish it.  I think that was about 3 months age.  I was wondering,
how mad was he that he has put off upgrades for three or more months and
if anyone knew about it like what is a dynamic library or how much of it
was done.  It's just, people I know said they saw it and I am one of two
people who they know who have a link.  So, they bug me and the other
link owner about it.  Also, is another BD coming out soon I love that
game, I am working on programming Z-Shell and have been tring for the
longest time.  How do I plot points, pixel test, and change pixels like
ChgPt(x,y).

Thanks,
John Koch
mailto:john@imagin.net

"If practice makes perfect, and nobodys perfect, why practice?" Unkown