LZ: ZTermish thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ZTermish thing

Once I learned that Talk85 was able to be used with a modem, I decided that I
would write a similar prog to be easier to use with a modem.  That was Friday and now on
Sunday I have made it write to the screen in menu text which will allow more room on the
screen.  I got rid of the split screen and was able to use all of the characters
accesible on the keyboard.  Now I just need to send the bytes, which I know how to do,
and account for the CR/LF error.  I will also need some beta testers that have
easy-to-use external modems and null-modem cables to test it for me.  Also, what is the
average price on a null-modem cable, cause maybe I can nab my old 2400 modem from my
computer and use that with it.

<pre>
--
Compliments of: