Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

> At 09:55 PM 11/13/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >Anthony Karels wrote:
> >>
> >>         I have a graph-link, and can easyly get the other stuff, but is
> >> someone going to make a ZTerm?
> >
> >Use Talk85.  It does the same thing, except it's in a split-screen.  It
> >would be a simple modification to get rid of the split-screen, but you
> >don't really have to.
> >
> >Tobin Fricke
> >

>         And it can dial the phone for you too?

Well, as long as you can type ATDT###-####, then you can dial the
number.  But if I remember from my experiments, the TI enter key does
not sent the standard carriage return ($0D).  Therefore, you won't be
able to press enter at the end of the ATDT string.  So, in
conclusion, you theoretically cannot dial a phone number. :)

shakal@ns.net