Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zshell Modem

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Anthony Karels wrote:

>         I have a graph-link, and can easyly get the other stuff, but is
> someone going to make a ZTerm?

Anthony - i'm working on a project which may interest you .  I'm
designing a specific terminal program for both the 83/85 calculators.
The 85 version isn't out at the moment, and the 83 version is in beta 2
right now, so you might want to go with Tobin's suggestion of Talk85 for
now, but check back in a few weeks and you might be able to get a beta of
85 term :)

     you can find the betas (no .83p yet because I haven't gotten around
to typing hundreds of lines of code in yet, but here should be one soon)
- at http://linex.com/~stratus/tech.html

			Hope this will porve to be of some use to you ---

					Rupert Scammell aka rupe.