LZ: D*mn String Won't Send!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: D*mn String Won't Send!!!

Ok, I really wanna program in ZShell!!!  But I can't because I can't get
my d*mn TI-Graph link program to link and send me the string!!!  Ok, I
am using a Mac, and using the TI-Autotype software to type the document.
But when I Go into the graphlink program I click add, to add the string
to be sent, then I click done.  Now, normally it should bring up a small
box with "Cancel" or "Send" buttons.  This doesn't come up and the
string doesn't send.  I have tried for hours and many different
techniques for getting the string accross.  I've tried using "Send All
Data" and crazy techniques do do this and nothing works, same thing
every time.  WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!  I have sent this message to
the list a while back, but no one has given me any helpfull info, I
thought I'd try again.  If anyone has ANY info on this, please contact
me.  Also, I hate the TI-Graphlink sofware, is there any alternate
software for the Mac that could be used with a standard graph link???

Eric Barker