LZ: Re: Daedulas v 0.2b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: Daedulas v 0.2b

> From: David P Koskamp <dkoskamp@juno.com>
>
> Does anyone else's version of Daedulas v 0.2b not work correctly?  On
> mine, when I run it, the screen is full of "junk," a bunch of pixels are
> turned on over the actual gameplay screen and I cannot remove it.  What
> is up with this?

Following in the tradition of Ess' games, the readme does not tell you that
you need about 3k of free space to allocate for grayscale graphics.  At
least it doesn't crash the calc if you don't have the free space like Ess'
last game (XC-xxxx).  Although, it is quite a good game, once you get it
working, and I like the way you can "adjust" the speed by adjusting other
factors.  I can't wait for a game using this engine.

> David Koskamp
> dkoskamp@juno.com

; Max Mansour,       // mail : maxm@ziplink.net
; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
; dictator.        // web : 3designs.home.ml.org
;
;         come visit my handheld pages
;      (OmniGo, Windows CE (soon), TI-85/ZShell)

.end