Re: LZ: Daedalus v0.2b !!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Daedalus v0.2b !!!

On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, Sam Davies wrote:

> This an announcement for a new version of Daedalus -- v0.2b -- which has
just been posted at LZB, and at ticalc.org.  Check this version out all
the pervious bugs are fixed, plus there are many improvements which affect
the playability, and game speed. > This version is by: Sam Davies and
Andreas Ess.

Could someone please re-post this or mail it to me?  I unfortunately
discovered that I was not on list-zshell-binaries.  Thanks a lot.  (How
much you wanna bet I'll be flamed for this?

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

The steady state of disks is full.
		-- Ken Thompson