Re: LZ: Graphing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Graphing

K & M Temme wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea how to graph in zshell?  Is it even remotely
> possible?  I was wondering because I thought a table function in zshell
> (like the ti-82) would be cool.  Any info on source for graphing would
> be appreciated.  Thanks
>                                                 Karsten Temme
You do not need to graph the functins to make a tabel, do you ?

AS far as i know no one has found any functions which can do what you
need, but my guess is that it is possible. I have found some math
functions in the ti85 rom which could be helpfull to make a tabel
program, but i have not found  enough functions to make complicated
calculations. Another thing which have not been found yet is a rutine
to display the numbers.

If you want to know how to do math stuff on the ti85 look at the
documents i have written including the information (add2.txt add3.txt
and add4.txt), i have attached all f them to this mail (the information
will also be included in the next version of ti0rom and ti-ram.

With the rutines that i have found i should be possible to calculate
values of functions which includes the following operations

+ - * / sqrt x^a

One problem is that we only know the adrs of the functions on a rom
version 3.0A (i would not be too hard to find them on other rom vesions
if some one wants to do it).

I have some source to a few programs which uses the math functions, but
they are so simpel that they would not help any one.
<pre>
--

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or