Re: LZ: Ti-H:RT Link for chatting.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kaizer Soze wrote:

> That's why the TI protocol exsists.  Look it over, it should make sense...
>
> ---
> site                                                                    ignore
>
> On Wed, 6 Nov 1996 bdavis@Fair.Net wrote:
>
> > At 07:18 PM 11/4/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> > >How do you go about telling the difference between data from someone else,
> > >and reverberated data that you just sent out?
> >
> > Good question.
> >
> > Ben

Hey, all
TI-protocal is this
The red wire and white wire signify logical 1 and 0.  (I don't know which
respectively).  When you want to send a 1, you send current through the
respective wire, and the recieving calc sets the other wire to indicate
that it has been recieved.  You can also look at the sendbyte and
recvbyte routines from Branislav, I think is the correct person.  They
are somewhere on ticalc.org
You can also look at that link protocal text that has been posted at
least two times.
My suggestion is just use an RF/RT link with one frequency signifing one
wire, and another frequency signifing another wire.  This way it would be
compatible with the TI-os too, and should just be considered as an
extension to the actual link.

<pre>
--
Compliments of: