Re: LZ: Ti-H:RF Link for chatting.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:03 PM 11/4/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Wait a minute, this works fine if your using the calc as a reciever
>only.  But rairly does this ever occur.  Look at this chart.

Yep, kinda the idea... that way one calc could distribute any kind of info
it any number of other calcs.  You shouldn't even have to have a ZShell
program for this to work.  Teacher's would delight in this when they send
out programs to their students.  I know that in my Calc class, it takes
about 5 minutes for us all to get x programs from his calc.

>Calc A is sending and Calc B is the one supposed to be recieving.  Calcs
>1-4 are also recieving, this is fine.  But what happens when Calcs 1-4
>are sending, Calc A gets 4 different responses that it "thinks" are from
>calc B.  This would also make calcs 1-4 conflict with each other.
>Unless you have 2 recieving frequencies, there is no way of having more
>than two calcs linked unless......

>You do what a modem does (I think) which is to with every data set sent

You would have to do it this way if you wanted more than 2 people chatting.

Ben