Re: LZ: Anyone want to produce a tutorial with me?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Tony Lieuallen wrote:

> I have recently read a book that gave me a good idea for a tutorial for
> Zshell/ASM programming.  It was called 'Going from Basic to C'.  A book 'Going
> from TI-Basic to Zshell/ASM' would be great (Well not really a book, but
> anyway).  It would require someone to write a few (Really simple) asm programs
> and I would write the rest of the book.  You'll have to be able to answer some
> questions for me, because I don't currently know ASM, but think this will be a
> good way to learn for me, and some readers.  Thanks in advance!

I never like to discourage someone but I think writing
about assembly programming would require a thorough
knowledge of the subject.  A book written by someone
who wasn't a skilled assembly programmer would probably
confuse people and turn them away from assembly.

I've been writing assembly for 27 years and I don't think
I'm qualified.  I'd have to fill in a lot of holes in my
own knowledge to do it properly.

Barry