Re: LZ: Learning ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Learning ASM

At 11:01 PM 7/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Experimenting is a good way to learn. You learn a lot faster and gain a better
>understanding... Well, anyways, for your hello world prog, are you returning
>after your program is done? If not, its just executing past the end of your
>program and crashing. Do you know any other programming languages? If so that
>should help you learn this. (try each of the areas of the other language, like
>program control, i/o, variables, etc). What usually works for me, is try
>writing a game or something off the bat, and if you dont know something, look
>it up. This method fills in the most used areas first, which is all you really
>need, the rest you can always look up.

Sorry... Eudora wasn't putting in my .SIG anymore. As for the "Hello World"
program, i'm going to have to go over it and see what I did wrong.  I could
have sworn I put a return at the end, but I'll have to look it over and see.
*           Ben Oberkfell           *
*        Ben@ThePentagon.com        *
*      Ben_Oberkfell@priory.org     *
*    Ben_Oberkfell@jracademy.com    *