Re: LZ: oops

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: oops

At 08:39 AM 7/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Jul 1996, David Kristensen wrote:
>
>> I just realized another thing with the debugger program. When you release a
>> final copy, make sure to remove the macro and #include "debugger.asm". After
>> all, since you just used it for testing you don't want it taking up space on
>> the calc, do you?
>> I know this sounds pretty stupid, but just in case someone DOES decide to do
>> this, I don't want anyone saying that I forgot to warn them...
>

>You didn't warn them.  Not like this.  Why don't you put
>together some documentation that explains everything
>people will need to know.  Otherwise you're going to be
>just wasting a lot of people's time that try to use your
>stuff but can't remember all the stuff you said here and
>there.
>
>Barry

True...but I've kind of already released it, so I don't want to release
documentation to it after the fact. The reason I'm posting this to the list,
though, is to say that if anyone puts it on a web page somewhere, contact me
and I'll get some documentation for it.

David Kristensen at the University of Missouri - Kansas City
dkristensen@cctr.umkc.edu

The Mind conquers All...

Follow-Ups: References: