LZ: "bug"

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: "bug"

I did notice one "bug" in the debugger program I wrote. It doesn't affect
registers or anything, but it does mess up CURSOR_ROW and CURSOR_COL. To fix
it, just do something like:
        push hl
        ld hl, (CURSOR_ROW)
        push hl
at the beginning of the program, and change the Loopz routine to look like:
        jr z, nooo
        pop af
;start here
        jr noo
nooo:   pop bc
noo:
        pop hl
        ld (CURSOR_ROW), hl
        pop hl
        ret

That should fix the problem. Of course, if you know a better way to fix it,
just use your own way (maybe even send it to the list so everyone else can
know), this fix was just off the top of my head and I made it in about 5
seconds (although it took me longer than that to actually type it :)

David Kristensen at the University of Missouri - Kansas City
dkristensen@cctr.umkc.edu

The Mind conquers All...