LZ: TI-85 screen coordinates

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: TI-85 screen coordinates

Thanks for all of you who answered my previous question, however, now I
have some more.
1. How are the coordinates of the screen arranged? Is the top left corner
(0,0) or is that the bottom left corner?

2. Also, when you try to print menu text, are the values you put in $8333
and $8334 (I think) the values for the top left corner of the first
letter of the string? (ex. if the text string was "Hello" would the
values refer to the top left of the letter H?)  THat's what I've always
though, but when I try to print the character on the screen, the
position is _VERY_ messed up (in my point of view)  Please help!

  _  _  /--
 / \/ \/  -camels@juno.com
-======   -formerly cwang@pacx.com
 || ||

PS if any of this information is avalible anywhere, please let me know!
Thanks