LZ: RT Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RT Link

Hi,
Is there any reason why the RT link wouldn't work as a link between
an TI-85 and an TI-92 ? I want to build the link, but if anyone knows
that it wouldn't link an 85 with an 92, please tell me, to save my
about $20, of course I would use some Zshell software to link the
calcs, can't remember what it was caled, but I have it somewere.
Another thing, I am not sure about, is it somehow possible to use the
RT link togrther with the gray TI link cabel to link a calculator to
a computer ? I don't raly like to put my calc under my desk everytime
I want to link it to the copmputer.

The second point does anyone of you live in north germany or in south
danmark, well I live in north germany, and it would be nice to test
the RT link with two TI-85's.

OK, I am sorry about all spelling mistakes I made, I am dislexic and
english is not my first language, so don't reply and tell me all my
mistakes, I know, there ar plenty of them.

Christian