Re: LZ: WAV-->ASM?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: WAV-->ASM?

> would it be possible to write kinda a midi prog? have a bunch of sounds
> predefined, then write a sequencer? that would allow for some really good

it would be cool, [tho' listening to midi's using calc. is kinda
pointless, tho' fun!:)], on pc sbpro midi driver is ~13k and player ~11k,
so some limited midi-compatible player might possible (size-wise), but
what about and (c64) .sid player? [there are lotsa cool sid's on the
net], or even a .85music file format [something optimzed for 85 use, with
ability to convert midi or sid files to .85m]

> compression i think.. at least after the first 30 notes or so... have a

yea, we need to look at the compression more closer, btw. (ZS Team) will
compression be available in new Zshell (if not right away, do you think
there will good library support to make it usable?)

> value between 1- 40 for notes and stuff, then set up a list kinda thing that
> would address the notes individually... just an idea
> chris
>
> ps please excues spelling :)

heh, this is just an idea how about installing a spell check w/ a
list-server, so it checks all the messages (ie. just change teh, and
other popular speling erors:) [dont flame me for that, it's late, adn
it's just an idea:)

PaNX

ps. good luck to all of the zshell programers out there working on yer
programs