Re: LZ: intel.h??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: intel.h??

Peter Cordes wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 18 Jul 1996, John M. Hughes wrote:
> >
> > > Where can I find "intel.h" I checked out ticalc.org's search engine.
> > > Nothing came up.  Does anyone have it?  Please send it to me or to the list.
> >
> > It is on ftp.ticalc.org in /pub/85/zshell/source/routines
> >
> > The search engine is not real-time. It has an index that has to be
> > updated, and this has not yet been done I think.
> >
> > //Magnuswhat is the intel.h file for and why should i get it?
> PCoMP

First of all, if you're that curious, JUST GET THE FILE!!  Second of all, its
a header file, and you wouldn't need it since you don't program.  I personally
find it really useful, and am hitting myself for not thinking of it myself!
Do you realise how annoying it is to start coding a z80 asm program, only to
have TASM yell at me, cause I'm using 80x86 ASM instructions? Once I even tried
to compile a ZShell program in Espire!  With intel.h I am able to use 80x86
instructions when coding a z80 program, which are really just MACROS, and get
converted into z80 instructions at compile time.

<pre>
--
Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net
            // irc : Justarius