Re: LZ: small tictactoe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: small tictactoe

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Andrew Haninger wrote:

> I  have a tictactoe program that is by jim paris. i think it is way to big
> for what it is. i'd like to know if anyone has any z80 programming
> programs that they think would be the easiest for someone who has never
> done anny z80 before in their life? maybe a menu driven one, i think i
> have seen one somewhere.
> Thanks,
> Andy haninger
> ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us

What are you talking about? What does the tictactoe program have to do
with the z80 programming? I don't get it .

------
Visit Elephant Land at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6884!
email: Look up, it's obvious.
Biscuit on irc.

The difference between genius and talent is that talent gets paid every
week. 				-Nancy Carson