Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

> If you made a y adaptor, it would only work for a game that had sound,
> and link capabilites, because the voltage is 0 or 5 and uless you write a
> program to send the 0's and 1's to the different parts of your calc (like
> different bytes to different zshell apps), that is the only way it would
> work, a y adaptor would be really hard to build anyway, Why do you want
> sound anyway?

It would not work for a game that had sound -- sound would look like a
random string of bytes coming over the link.  No game has both sound and
link capabilities, since both require the link port.  I don't know where
you got 'sound' from the original message, but you'd have to write
special software to take advantage of any type of TI network protocol.

     Josh Hays          |             johays@brownell.edu
  Omaha, Nebraska       |      http://www.brownell.edu/~johays
      "Id quod fuimus aut sumus, non cras erimus." -Ovid