Re: LZ: Unsubscribe trouble

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Unsubscribe trouble

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996, PaNX oF DuPA wrote:

> > I just got my _own_ e-mail address, so i unsubscribed the old one,
> > and subscribed my new one.   (Yes i sent it to the correct address!)
> >
> > Here's the problem:
> > I'm still getting mail at the old address, and NONE at the new one.
> > Any suggestions?
> >

> you have to wait?

In a fashion, that could be said. Anybody trying to unsubscribe another
address than their own will be required an admin-approve. Meaning I have
to input a password before it can be done. And I don't check that mailbox
as often as I check my normal ones. So, if you want to speed it up, send
a mail to me at "mha@ticalc.org" too, and I'll go check it all out.

//Magnus