Re: LZ: Re: Acceleration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Acceleration

At 12:00 PM 7/14/96 -0400, you wrote:

>what would happen if a variable capacitor were used to adjust the speed,
>would you be able to modify the speeds? then instead of turning a switch or
>something, you could turn a nob and adjust the speed of it, i dunno if that
>would work, but it would be easier than soldering a capacitor into the
>mother board and un soldering it later plus you would have an advantage that

The problem with that is there aren't too many variable capciators that
small.  I believe I have one model in stock, if anyone is interested.

I wish Zshell game designers would allow a 'turbo mode' where they loop
their programs long enough to help slow the game down... Most games have a
speed setting, but the slow setting is still kinda too fast.

James C. Lewis
 e.magination
http://ww2.netnitco.net/users/jlewis/homepage.htm