Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

<snip>

>The problem, as I see it, is that either people don't know what they are
>talking about, or they lose their sense of practicality. Ask yourself: "Can
>this possibly fit in 28,000 bytes?" "What useful end will this achieve?"
>"Will the  neccesary hardware be inexpensive and easily assembled?" and so
>on...
>
>jadema@grfn.org

not to cut in, but the protocol is possible. if you have ever seen the add
new programs item in win95 you will notice that installing the tcp/ip dialup
adapter and all other protocols take up 1.4 megs. now there is a point to
this . the entire tcp/ip protocol for you to acess all of the net is only
about 250k. and that is for all the gui's and things. all the ti protocol
has to do is chat which wouldnt take alot, it may take about 10k but i would
sacrafice that much to have the protocol, and another 5 or 6k for the chat,
remember most games arent even that big and they have graphics, this is only
text.
chris
Erol's Help Desk
help@erols.com