Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

> It sounds like a cool idea, but how could the program know which side of
> the Y to send the info to?  The speaker data would be different than the
> RT link data.  I don't think that there is any way around this problem.
>
> Zach Hughes (CyberTek Games)

You can't just selectivly send data down a Y in a set of wires without
some type of switching curuit (and a way to operate the circuit).

What you are desdcribing would be like trying to talk on the same phone
line your modem is using, without any special hardware (just a plain
modem, and a plain phone).  (incase you've never tried it, it doesn't work).

Jacob

<pre>
--
  ab976@seorf.ohiou.edu