Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

At 11:50 PM 7/13/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Eric P. Anderson wrote:
>>
>> >Well Please tell me what you think.
>>
>> About these accelerated calcs, what is the clock speed on them?
>>
>> I think that this is a venture worth pursuing, but it will be a difficult
>> task.  After all, timing is everything.

>> *  Eric P. Anderson                     "Who is General    *
>> *  crusader@mo.net                      Failure and why    *
>> *  http://walden.mo.net/~crusader/      is he reading      *
>> *  Finger for PGP public key.           drive C?"          *
>> *  Fprint:3E 3C 52 A2 C1 3F 61 B5 71 7F 10 F1 09 B4 D4 D7  *
>> *  This is a public notice that all unsolicited and/or     *
>> *  commercial emailers will be charged an archival and     *
>> *  downloading fee of U.S. $500.  Emailing me signifies    *
>> *  agreement to these terms.                               *
>> *  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Jefferson *
>
>well I accelerated mine. it was Very simple. but what si does id 2 - 3x
>the clock speed of the calc. it is nice.
>
>AND YES YES YES YES this is a very big mile stone in TI Calc history if
>we can build a virtual RF Network on a small piece of shit (there
>actually great for a calc) computer with nothing but soem lines of code
>and a small low power RF transciever!  I will do ANY thing in my power
>to make this a reality ASAP but it will take alot of work adn people to
>help put it togather.  do you know any other ASM coders ro programmers?
>or ANY onw who would knwo about the transfer specs on TI's?
>                           ----/\=Clegg=/\----
>                            Clegg@newrock.com
>                  "Everything under the sun is in tune,
>                   But the sun is eclipsed by the moon"
>                                      --Pink Floyd, DSOTM
>                    '96

dang man calm down, a few of us have been working on this for about 3 weeks
remember the tinet thread? if you are that excited about this get some
programmers together and come to irc.erols.com #tinet where we hold our
meetings tuesday at about 10:00  jeez i wish i had gotten this good a
reception when i ask :)
chris