Re: LZ: Unsubscribe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Unsubscribe

<< Oh your highness, I am sorry for my "arrogance."  First of all, the fac
 t that you pay for your accnt is pitiful.  Second, just cuz you pay for
 your accnt doesn't excuse that type of behavior.  Third, I don't pay for
 my accnt, but neither does my parents.  So, you don't have an argument!

hmm... I might pay for my account because it is... what's the word i'm
looking for... LEGAL? Also, didn't I tell you to reply to me privately AND
did I not give my e-mail address at the bottom of my message? Now you have at
LEAST ten people who think that YOU are a stain on this list and YOU still
think that you are all that! In addition, let me tell you that hacking is
illegal and that I could VERY easily report your account to the feds right
now; admitting that on this list publicly to a lot of people is a very stupid
thing to do! Also, let me acknowledge one more letter I found:

<< Hahahaha, coming from a AOLamer, I'm suprised that you even care about
what the rest of us thinks! >>

You could have easily put that in your first letter to stop cluttering my
mailbox AND I think that e-mailing on AOl is much easier; that's why I use it
and netscape for all my stuff. So what if I choose something different than
the bandwagon? And, I DO care about what all of you think, or else I wouldn't
even be on this list, or anyone else's; i would be as stuck-up as you!

  -Nick
Airwalk844@aol.com

P.S. And, don't send your pretty reply to this list, I wouldn't want anyone
hearing about you again.
P.P.S. Magnus, please blacklist this guy. :-)