LZ: Should I buy an 85 (zshell) or an 83 for asm?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Should I buy an 85 (zshell) or an 83 for asm?

I currently have an 82, but I plan to buy something so that I can do some
asm in the near future.  I have already been working on some basic asm code.
The 92 is not an option due to its price (hint to the TI spy!).  I realize
there is a much more established base with ZShell and the 85 (that's obvious
once you've subscribed to this list for a while).  My question is whether I
should buy an 83 or an 85.  I know that there is built in asm support on the
83, but does that necessarily make it superior to the 85 in the asm area or
does it really make no difference in the long run?

*  Eric P. Anderson                     "Who is General    *
*  crusader@mo.net                      Failure and why    *
*  http://walden.mo.net/~crusader/      is he reading      *
*  Finger for PGP public key.           drive C?"          *
*  Fprint:3E 3C 52 A2 C1 3F 61 B5 71 7F 10 F1 09 B4 D4 D7  *
*  This is a public notice that all unsolicited and/or     *
*  commercial emailers will be charged an archival and     *
*  downloading fee of U.S. $500.  Emailing me signifies    *
*  agreement to these terms.                               *
*  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Jefferson *