Re: LZ: Multi keys and vacation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Max Mansour wrote:
> > > Can anyone tell me where it explains how to read MULTIPLE KEYS at once (or
>
>                ^^^^^^^|^^^^^^
> OK, I don't mean to contribute to all the wasted bandwidth on this list (GOD
> knows it's already pretty bad), but the last ten or so posts have been "aolisms."
> I mean, people posting a "me too" when the original poster asked for PRIVATE EMAIL,
> and when someone asks for someone to "tell me where it explains how to read multiple
> keys," a URL would have been fine (probably something like: ticalc.org/pub/85/zshell
> /whatever), but no, I forget, this is LIST-ZSHELL, so OF COURSE someone posts
> the whole friggin' thing to the list...

OK, quick thought for you:  I'm also learning asm, and I will be needing that
routine eventually.  I know where I can find it, but what if someone else who
also needs it now doesn't?  This IS a zshell list, so why souldn't it be posted
here?  It's on topic and it's useful...

I agree, if there is a URL for it, just post that...but if no one knows one, but
someone has one on their computer, just throw it in here...

andyS