Re: LZ: Multi keys and vacation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Peter Cordes wrote:

> Micah/Richard Brodsky wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone tell me where it explains how to read MULTIPLE KEYS at once (or

               ^^^^^^^|^^^^^^
OK, I don't mean to contribute to all the wasted bandwidth on this list (GOD
knows it's already pretty bad), but the last ten or so posts have been "aolisms."
I mean, people posting a "me too" when the original poster asked for PRIVATE EMAIL,
and when someone asks for someone to "tell me where it explains how to read multiple
keys," a URL would have been fine (probably something like: ticalc.org/pub/85/zshell
/whatever), but no, I forget, this is LIST-ZSHELL, so OF COURSE someone posts
the whole friggin' thing to the list...

> > just tell me how)? I'm almost finished with a sort of stupid GAME called

              ^|
               \--or if you prefer to use email, tell HIM, as in NOT the list, as
                  in PRIVATE EMAIL

> > Ricochet!, but I was suggested to add multi key support. If I can't get the
> > information and finish it by Saturday night, I will post it and it's source to
> > LZB since I am going to be AWAY for about six weeks, leaving Sunday, and I
> > will not have access to programming tools and/or LZ. If anything interesting
> > INTERESTING happens, email it to me PLEASE! (I'll read my email on weekend in

                         ^^^^^^^^^^^|^^^^^^^^^
                                    \ Again, the request for PRIVATE EMAIL!!

> > the middle when I'll be home or when I get back for good.)
> > --MZB (micahbro@msn.com)here is the file mkt.asm it has the info needed.
> PCoMP

[A whole bunch of sh!t deleted]

Yeah, I know this is probable a useless waste of bandwidth also, as LZ seams
to be composed of programmers/computer people, and newbies (yes, and not only
aolers), and while the former seams pretty decent about there posts, the latter
is pretty much posts without hesitation, posting when the post is not necessary
(ex: (from a recent message) "I would like to buy a TI-85 for $30" <- paraphrased
reply: "GOOD LUCK!")

<pre>
--
Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net