Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

I am in the process of trying to make a talk program for 4 people-- 1st you
type in the number of your calc then it's the same as talk execpt each person
gets two lines to type on...

I hope to be done soo, but I go away from saturday to july 28, so by mid
August it WILL be done:)

if you want to help or work on it email me by saturday--