LZ: Homepage Update Announcement

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Homepage Update Announcement

I've recently overhauled my homepage and put all kinds of ZShell related and
very useful stuff on it. Things like the following:

PROGRAMS:

Asteroid 2042 Demo and registration information

The 4-shade GREYDRAW program using Rob Taylor's routines as well as the source

UM 1.0!
        That's right, it's no longer BETA! Much safer than before! Much
easier than before! Much faster than before! (to use it, you just type in
the name of the program in a string - no more storing variables)
        People have been asking what the heck the program is for. Well,
that's also answer in this version of Ulterior Motive! Included within the
backup, is a TI-BASIC file called TEST. Run it and be amazed. Read the doc
carefully to install it properly.

ARTILES:

ASM on the TI-83
        Yes, the sequel to Why You Can't Run ASM on the TI-82!

ROUTINES:

My RAYCASTING engine
        Lots of people asked me for this, so it's up at my homepage.
However, be warned that this thing is not commented and is only half of the
engine. (Being that it only scans in the X direction - scanning in Y is
however relatively simple to reproduce. Simple change some labels and change
the call to the tangent routine to secant)

My Multi-Key/Key Repeating scankey routine
        Quick and dirty way to have the ability to read any key in with key
repeat and while holding down other keys. In the works is scankey2, which
allows you to block key repeat on certain keys.

My trig routines as well as Darryl Nester's binary versions of them.

Other Stuff:

Find out how to sign up for MY ZSHELL ASSEMBLY LESSONS ON IRC!

See a picture of ME and vote whether I look Spanish in it!

Find out why it's Asteroid two-thousand *42*!

Spin for a random URL.

There are also hidden pages but I'm not telling you where they are.

Anyway the URL is: (drum roll)

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6884/index.html

Thanks for paying attention for this long!