Re: LZ: Want Intercode

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Want Intercode

At 05:13 PM 7/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>I want intercode.
>>-UDWI@aol.com
>>

>And i want half-competent list members, but we don't get everything we want.
>Next time, when he asks you to email him, please email him.

Agreed.  I've got several "I want Intercode" things in my box already.
Please don't let "mee to" syndrome spread to the list.

I'm still looking for a way to put .85s zshell programs into the backup.bin
file without an 85 (I have a 4 buck link and an 82, no 85).  I do have
Zshell running in the emulator, but I want to assemble my own programs and
then run them on the emulator, at least until I can get an 85.  I would much
appreciate any information on this.

*  Eric P. Anderson                     "Who is General  *
*  crusader@mo.net                      Failure and why  *
*  http://walden.mo.net/~crusader/      is he reading    *
*  Finger for PGP public key.           drive C?"        *
*  PGP Fingerprint:                                      *
*  3E 3C 52 A2 C1 3F 61 B5 71 7F 10 F1 09 B4 D4 D7       *
*  Need an ISP?  See http://thelist.com/.                *
*  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" -Jefferson*