Re: LZ: Fargo Programming information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Fargo Programming information

>         I was just wondering if the makers of FARGO would release some
> programming information(besides an Instruction Set summary available from
> motorola for free) so programmers can start writing stuff.  A beta version
> would also help speed things along.  Since Fargo will be free, I don't see
> the harm in releasing  a beta version of it to the public with the
> understaning that its beta software released for the benifit of the
> programmers.  Thank you to all the developers of Fargo for your time and
> effort.
I've decided to come out of the closet: In case anyone hasn't guessed
yet, I'm the third developer of Fargo....

We don't want to release a beta just yet as there is a VERY large
section of teh specs not finalised yet.. Davel Ellsworth seem to be
on holiday at the moment so we're pretty much paralysed, but as soon
as he get's back we should be able to hack a developers version
together and allow developers to apply for a copy.... It could take a
while though...
Oh, and if you, the public, want us to finish it as fast a possible,
please don't send us lots of emails asking about fargo - it'll only
slow us down..

Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@rtaylor.u-net.com
           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/