Re: LZ: Radio Transfer LINK!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Radio Transfer LINK!!!!!!

At 08:02 AM 7/11/96 -700, you wrote:
>Lemme get straight to the point.  I need somebody to make me a RT Link.
>Email me at harry.garter@nitelog.com to negotiate!

nono, lemme get this straight, wernt you the one that just called us dicks
and snobs and the likes? and after posting that you then want us to build
you a set of rtlinks, wakeup you cant call people names, then demand that we
do it. i am considering doing something with the list, but you no.
cbporter@erols.com

ps, nitelog is a porn bbs, i've seen much of its work :).  i know alot about
you just from you address dont make me madder than you already have.
Erol's Help Desk
help@erols.com
1-888-EROL-NET
(703)321-4900