Re: LZ: FAKE memory clearing programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: FAKE memory clearing programs

> Well, I have the address of the ROM_CALL for poping up a menu  in
all
> of the ROM versions.
> The only prob is that it's not indexed in ZShell, so u would have 2

> put a small index or somethin' in your asm prog.  Plus u can push a

> menu up to the 7th line, u know, like when u have 2 or more menus
> open.  :)
> The busy indicator also stays off.  ;)
> If anyone wants these addresses, just post somethin' or mail me at

Which routine do you mean... teh one which actually draws teh menu or

teh one taht creates a system menu?
<<<<<<<<
The one in "TI-ROM.TXT".  It draws the menu.
Out of curiousity, what to u mean by "creates a system menu"?  Do u
mean that it would also WAIT for a key press?
------
Typos, Typos, Typos, Rob, Typos, Typos,Typos...  ;)     Have I ever
made any?  Hmm...
------
Magnus said that he will try to index that call (and perhaps some
others that I sent him) in the upcoming version of ZShell.

~The UShell Guy

Follow-Ups: References: