Re: LZ: RE: TASM questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: TASM questions...

On Mon, 8 Jul 1996 UDWI@aol.com wrote:

> When I got this mail it had lzretasm.dat
> What is that file???
> How do I read it or do anything with it?
>
> UDWI@aol.com

If you are using a PPP or SLIP connecton then you can save that that file
to your computer. Or if your mailer has a view command then you can view
it online. Once you get the file saved to your computer you can run a
type command from dos. at the prompt of the directory with that file type
c:/type filename. Where filename is obviously put the name of the file.
Then use the pause key to pause it as it is scrolling. If you have any
other questions just e-mail me.
                                    jFREAk

    Visit http://espnet.sportszone.com for all the latest scores in all
your athletic events and Olympic coverage.