LZ: ticalc.org + Z/Ushell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ticalc.org + Z/Ushell

From:     Max Mansour  [mmansour@gis.net]

> ticalc.org tries (or so they say) to be one of
> the main resources for ti cacls, but on the ASM
> page, they don't list UShell (they put it under
> zshell programs), nor Atlantis (did he give it
> up?).

You have my word that we'll include everything out there, whether it
be UShell, ZShell, Fargo, "Atlanta", or anything else.  The people
involved in the project will have no influence on how we filter
content.  I've been away for the past 2 weeks and haven't seen any
UShell stuff yet, and I'm leaving tomorrow for another 3 weeks, and I
would hope we'll have an established UShell section by the time I get
back.  Settle down, guy.