LZ: ASTEROIDS (THE DEMO VERSION)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: ASTEROIDS (THE DEMO VERSION)

WOW, YOU GUYS DID AN AWSOME JOB ON THAT GAME my congrats to you. i have only
one complaint (and im not really starting a flame at all) when i tried to
get help on designing a network of calcs, i got numerous speeches about how
the zshell comunity doesn't do this stuff for money , but to better game
playing everywhere. so if the money thing on my side is bad, how come the
guys who dissagreed with me the most are now charging a register fee for the
game? that is kinda hippocritical dont ya think? even if it is for a dollar.
i am still willing to pay to get that anoying screen of my calc when i am
playing however because it is such a great game, and i will, i just dont see
how that is a whole lot different from what i did that caught me so much
flack*. i am not starting a flame, and you guys dont have to respond to this
if you dont want cause you might have had this arguement before i was on
this list, i dont know. but that is my input.
chris

ps, the creators if they put an address to send the dollar to both have one
coming there way. they shoud have tried 2$ instead.  :)

* flack: a word that means alot of crap, but is probably spelled wrong.  :)