RE: LZ: a utility idea.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: a utility idea.

There's one major problem with that. Althogh many programs would work, you
couldn't access the complex math functions without finding all the calls for
them, and even if you did that, the programs would not likely be ROM version
independant. A program to convert barebones things might be possible, however,
and you could fill in the rest (if you could get over the graph coord -> pixel
weirdness).

Just my somewhat educated opinion.

--MZB