Re: LZ: FAKE memory clearing programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: FAKE memory clearing programs

| You could just write it in TI-BASIC. The only thing you couldn't easily
have
| (but you could anyways) is a blinking cursor. I think that XMEM or
whatever
| it's called makes a backup of the memory in memory and actually clears
| everything but the backup.
| --MZB

Micah's right. The easiest and most practical way IS to program it in
TI-BASIC.  There are a few very titchy differences like the cursor but
hey, it will save alot of time.  Anyway what do you need to hoodwink a
teacher now for, it's Summer.  BTW the TI-BASIC method was first
introduced to me by a friend.  He had me fooled:)  I promptly made a
copycat in ten minutes.  It worked on a student teacher:)

				-David Behroozi -Esquire