Re: LZ: ti-99

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ti-99

what is the ti-99? It thought there was only a 92?

			Adios,
			Will Stokes

*                   Will Stokes		         (                 *
*        wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu      	 )  Comment of     *
*      						 (  the times:     *
*              My Personal Homepage		 )                 *
*     http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm 	 (~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*						 )                 *
*           The TI-85 Calculator Center		 (  Oxymoron:      *
* (the website I maintain and update very often) ) Power Macintosh *
*          http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/	 (                 *
*						 )                 *

On Tue, 24 Dec 1996, Brian Gray wrote:

> got the emulator to work finally:)
>

> >Brian Gray wrote:
> >>
> >> im sitting here in #calc-ti with gleamy and kidsinc, and we just downloaded
> >> all the files for what looks like a ti99 emulator. it seems to be missing
> >> one key file however. ill post this to www.ticalc.org

> >i was also with gleamy, kidsinc, and delorean(my IRC nick is Rohypnol).
> >i am running an anonymous FTP server that all of the TI-99 stuff will be
> >archived at. the current address of it is 206.152.243.35 that is a
> >static ip :(. but if it does change go onto IRC(any EFnet server) to see
> >if i am there. if i am do a /dns rohypnol to get my ftp servers address.
> >
> >PCoMP
> >Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsour.ce.com/~pcomp
> >IRC Nick: Rohypnol

Follow-Ups: References: