No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

I am trying to program a game that has some basic characteristics
similar to Super Mario Brothers, so i will use it as a refernce for my
question.  the question is pretty simple (and i hope the answer is
too!). let's say mario smashes one of the bricks with his head, how do
you update the level so that next time mario jumps in the same place
where that brick was, there is nothing there?  should the whole level
(originally made with a .dw'ed bitmap) be stored into memory while it
is being played so it can be updated?  I hope that makes sense.
thanks for any help....

-mike