Re: LZ: ti-99

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ti-99

Brian Gray wrote:

> im sitting here in #calc-ti with gleamy and kidsinc, and we just downloaded
> all the files for what looks like a ti99 emulator. it seems to be missing
> one key file however. ill post this to www.ticalc.org
>
> >if u go to   206.129.74.130     and once u are there go to the pub/systems
> >directory there is tons of stuff about the ti99, ROM, screen pics and stuff,
> >check it out!

i was also with gleamy, kidsinc, and delorean(my IRC nick is Rohypnol).
i am running an anonymous FTP server that all of the TI-99 stuff will be
archived at. the current address of it is 206.152.243.35 that is a
static ip :(. but if it does change go onto IRC(any EFnet server) to see
if i am there. if i am do a /dns rohypnol to get my ftp servers address.

PCoMP
Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsour.ce.com/~pcomp
IRC Nick: Rohypnol