LZ: RE: JUMP macro

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: RE: JUMP macro

You just need to use it like this:
	JUMP_(Label)
You really should only use it if jr doesn't work.  What I mean by this is try to use jr, but if TASM gives you an error (Range of relative branch exceeded), then you need to use JUMP_().  The reason is because JUMP_() is slower than jr, but can jump anywhere in the program, wheras jr has a limited range.  Try looking at Greg Parker's assembler lessons, available at www.ticalc.org.  Lesson 7 has a good explanation of jumps.

Kevin Retzke
kretzke@enteract.com