Re: LZ: any one have the registered version of McMiks or Asteroids ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: any one have the registered version of McMiks or Asteroids ?

I have the registered version of Asteroids, but I'm not giving it to anyone.
 I figure if you're willing to go out and spend $85-$100 on a TI-85, one more
dollar (the cost of registering Asteroids) will not make much difference.  In
my opinion the game is well worth it.

>Its not that i dont want to pay its
> the work involved .

hmmm....Exactly what work are you talking about?  Putting a $1.00 bill in an
evelope and walking out to the mailbox?....Yep, that's pretty strenuous
<sarcasm>.  Even if someone actually sent you the game, it would probably be
too much work for you to hook your calculator up to a computer to transfer
the game.

In conclusion:
"If you want to play the game, you will have to pay the price."

And that's my two cents worth.

P.S. I think Jingyang Xu did a wonderful job on Asteroids.  I've never played
McMiks

Tammy